You want to have the latest Windows version 8.1 and also to be able to check your Windows Experience Index ? In before windows 8.1 we can find rate experience in system manager. but in windows 8.1 that menu not shown.
ChrisPC Win Experience Index software and you will get back the Windows interface that you are already familiar from Windows 7 and Windows 8.
How ChrisPC Win Experience Index software works?…. let see this demo video
ChrisPC Win Experience Index has many key features like:
- Brings back the Windows Experience Index to Windows 8.1.
- Rate your computer on Windows 8.1 with 1 click.
- Fast access to Windows Experience Index scores on Windows 7, 8, 8.1.
- Share your WEI scores as a JPEG image, Text file or copy to clipboard to your friends.
- See your computer ratings for CPU, Memory, Storage Disk, Graphics, Gaming.
- Re-run assessments with a single click on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Multi language interface: English, German, French, Portuguese, Romanian.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
What are the System Requirements?
- 1000 MHz processor or higher, such as an Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon
- Memory : more than 128 MB RAM
- HDD Space : 10 MB
- Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, 32-BIT/64-BIT ready
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
This is the result on my PC
Let’s try this tool to know your pc raiting with download this software [Downlod]